TorqueSim SR22 Commercial Edition
The TorqueSim/RealSimGear SR2X line of aircraft complement the RealSimGear Perspective hardware perfectly for commercial training uses. The pair provides a low-cost platform for training on the ground which benefits flight schools, students, and experienced pilots alike.
What the Commercial Edition Allows:
- Use beyond personal at-home flying
- Use at a commercial location (such as a flight school)
- Use in any certified setting
To learn more and to discuss pricing, send us an email! email@example.com
Most Commercial Edition licenses include 1 year of support and updates.
For customers looking for a turn-key FAA Certified BATD, see below. We partnered with RealSimGear to make the best SR20/SR22 BATD on the market!
RealSimGear Cirrus BATD
FAA Approved Basic Aviation Training Device
The TorqueSim SR2X Commercial Edition and the RSG-CG1 BATD (Basic Aviation Training Device) allow for certified training through our product. The affordable combination brings unrivaled accuracy and practicality to the flight-training market and aircraft owner for training and proficiency.
TorqueSim and RealSimGear now offer an FAA Approved, Basic Aviation Training Device (BATD) simulator package for the SR20/22 aircraft. These packages have been developed to allow a realistic, affordable, and now FAA approved way to log time and maintain currency requirements.
The RealSimGear FAA Approved flight simulators are the most affordable certified simulators that use real buttons and knobs which mean you are not forced to use a distracting touch screen or have your view obscured by clumsy overlays. Real buttons and knobs allow you to develop the muscle memory and actual work flow patterns that are important for practicing all types of flight procedures.
The BATD is available in the Standard variant or Professional variant
Both Versions Include:
- RealSimGear G1000 Suite with back lighting
- RealSimGear Cirrus Desktop Console & Cirrus Switch Panel
- RealSimGear GCU Stack (Choice of Perspective or Perspective Plus version)
- Flight Sim Spec PC
- 49" Ultra Wide Curved Monitor
- X-Plane 11 Professional Edition
- Professional Edition SR20, SR22, or SR22TN Aircraft model
- Premium Support
The Standard variant includes:
- Thrustmaster Side Stick
- Logitech Throttle
- Logitech Rudder Pedals
The Pro variant includes:
- RealSimGear Cirrus Yoke with Force Feedback
- RealSimGear Cirrus Throttle
- Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals
Per the terms of certification, the RSG-CG1 BATD allows for:
- § 61.51(b)(3) – Logbook entries
- § 61.51(h) – Logging training time
- § 61.57(c)(2) – Instrument experience
- § 61.65(i) – Instrument rating: not more than 10 hours
- § 61.109(k)(1) – Private Pilot Certificate aeronautical experience: up to 2.5 hours
- § 141.41(b) – Approved for use under the part 141 appendices as follows:
- Appendix B – Up to 15% towards the total Private Pilot training time requirements
- Appendix C – Up to 25% toward the total Instrument training time requirements
Note: Minimum training or experience requirements such as cross country, night, solo, takeoffs and landings, and the 3 hours of training within 2 calendar months of the practical test must be accomplished in an aircraft. Private Pilot Airplane applicants must also complete the requirement for 3 hours of control and maneuvering of an airplane solely by reference to instruments specified in § 61.109 in an airplane. Additionally, practical tests, type specific training credit, and Instrument Proficiency Checks cannot be conducted in a BATD.